Galvanized Steel Tubing & Pipe Services
Structural Steel Elements that are Made to Last
When corrosion eats through steel, it weakens structures and shortens their lifespan. Whether you build bridges, awnings, or fences, your customers expect your product to last. Galvanizing guards steel against the destructive forces of corrosion and increases its longevity even in the harshest of environments. Totten Tubes partners with some of the largest galvanizers on the West Coast to bring you galvanized tubing and pipe in a wide range of lengths and sizes. Our vendors offer inline as well as hot-dip galvanizing.
Benefits of Galvanized Steel Pipe and Tubing
- Low maintenance, leading to lower costs long-term
- Can last up to 50 years
- Reliable performance
- Rugged and resistant to damage during shipping, construction and service life
- Provides complete protection, covering external and internal surface areas
- Speeds the construction process by eliminating on-site surface preparation
- Protects from the elements and helps steel endure in marine environments
- Powder coating and paint adhere with greater ease
Totten Tubes: Galvanized Steel Tubing Suppliers
We pay close attention to detail. That means we get the job right the first time. In addition to the galvanizing services that we offer, we stock galvanized steel tubing and pipe in standard and hard-to-find sizes; we aim to help you find exactly what you need with as little fuss as possible. From our four locations in Northern California, Los Angeles, San Diego and Phoenix, we serve customers all over the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Pacific Rim.
Our comprehensive menu of value-added services doesn’t end with galvanizing. We contract with vendors who offer an array of services designed to help you meet the exact specifications of your design, such as: