Mechanical A513 Rectangular Tubing
Well-suited for load-bearing applications, rectangular A500 tubing provides support and strength for a wide range of structural elements. As experts in ASTM A500 HSS, Totten Tubes has the expertise and extensive inventory for all your rectangular tubing needs. With a high-resistance to torsional loading, HSS structural tubing also offers an architecturally, aesthetically pleasing surface for columns and structural supports.
Use the Narrow Results filter to specify Outer Diameter, Wall Thickness, Type, and Number of Feet or Length.
A500 Tubing Applications
In addition to its architectural features, A500 rectangular tubing also has an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio. With the ability for heavy-loading bearing applications, A500 structural tubing is perfect for other applications including:
ASTM A500 HSS Advantages from Totten Tubes
- Cold-formed welded options
- Seamless carbon steel options
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Meets ASTM specifications for welded tubing
- A500 structural tubing from Totten Tubes is made from flat-rolled steel using electric-resistance welding
- Longitudinal butt joints will be welded across thickness for structural design strength
Order Your A500 Rectangular Tubing Today
With 5 locations throughout the West Coast and Southwest US, we can supply rectangular tubing for all your structural application needs. Our streamlined processing and operating systems allow us to efficiently fulfill your orders. If you're not able to find what you're looking for above or in our steel tubing stock list, give us a call at 800-882-3748.