Galvanized Square Tubing
The Right Galvanized Steel Square Tubing for Your NeedsMany steel pipe and tube suppliers only offer galvanized steel tubing in a limited range of “standard” sizes, making it a challenge to find the right size for your specific application. To meet your unique needs, we carry a broad inventory of inline galvanized and hot-dip galvanized steel tubing in sizes that other companies can’t provide, including hard-to-find and specialty sizes. No matter how large or small, Totten Tubes has the perfect galvanized square tubing for your project.
Click on the product links below to view our inventory of galvanized square tubing or use the filters at the left to narrow your search results. If you're not able to find what you're looking for give us a call at 800-882-3748 with your project requirements.
Galvanized Square Steel Tubing Options
- A500B GALV
- A513-1 GALV
All A513 Type 1 galvanized steel square tubing is produced from 1008-1015 steel.
We also offer carbon steel square tubing, stainless steel square tubing, carbon and stainless steel rectangular tubing, and carbon and stainless steel round tubing.
Benefits of Galvanized Steel TubingIn addition to its superb corrosion resistance, using pre-galvanized square tubing for your project offers a number of other advantages, as well.
- Low maintenance requirements for lower long-term cost
- Galvanized coatings last up to 50 years
- More resistant to damage during shipping, processing, and installation
- Galvanizing covers all internal and external surfaces to provide complete protection
- Speeds up construction by eliminating the need for on-site preparation
- Better adhesion of powder coating and paint