Carbon Steel Pipe
Use the Narrow Results filter to specify Outer Diameter, Wall Thickness, Type, and Number of Feet or Length.
Benefits of Carbon Steel PipeCarbon steel piping provides safety and durability. Because it is shock resistant and not affected by harsh environmental conditions like pressure or extreme weather, it is an ideal material for structural applications.
Because it’s easy to manufacture, carbon steel piping is a versatile material. We can make it in a variety of thicknesses and dimensions. It’s also easy to cut and bent to fit wherever it's needed. Its also easily connected to joints, valves, and other pipe fittings.
Applications for Carbon Steel PipeCarbon structural steel pipe is versatile and useful for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses of carbon steel piping are:
- Building foundations
- Transporting natural gases or oil
- Boiler and condenser tubes
- Transporting wastewater
- Chemical Processing
- High-pressure applications
- Transporting sewage
- Bollard construction
- Trash enclosures
- OEM applications
Structural Steel Pipe from Totten TubesWe offer a wide variety of in-stock tubing, including hard to find sizes. We supply:
- Grade A53B: This type of pipe is ideal for high-pressure applications. It can be welded and formed to whatever shape is needed and is used primarily for steam, water, gas, and air lines.
- A106B Seamless: A106 pipe is a seamless pressure pipe that is used for transporting fluids and gasses at high temperatures and high pressures. This carbon steel grade is often used in power plants, oil and gas refineries, and other high-temperature applications.
- A500 Grade B/C: This is a structural steel tubing that can be welded, riveted, or bolted for construction and other structural applications.
Value Added Services for Carbon Steel PipeIn addition to our high-quality carbon steel piping, we also offer a variety of secondary services to ensure your materials meet all of your needs. We can provide:
- Laser cutting services
- Saw cutting services
- Galvanizing services
- Sandblasting services
- Bending services