Laser Tube Cutting
Tube Laser Cutting CapabilitiesOur tube lasers give us the flexibility to handle jobs of all sizes. They are 6-axis machines with articulating heads that make it possible to produce a wider variety of cuts. 6-axis technology allows us to create precise angles and beveled edges.
Add Capacity to Your Shop with Our In-House Tube LasersWhether you need a long manufacturing run, a short run for a custom job or just-in-time production, Totten Tubes can do it. The capacities of our laser processing includes:
- 40’ infeed
- 40’ outfeed
- 1/2” OD to 16” OD capacity for rounds
- 1/2”x 1” to 8”x12” rectangular tube
- Any material up to 3/4” wall (.750) or 50 lbs./foot maximum
- And more!
Tube Laser Cutting Quote Request RequirementsRequest a quote to get your project started or Contact Totten Tubes to learn more about our laser processing capabilities. When submitting a quote, please include:
- 3D part files for each part. .sldprt, .step, .x_t, .iges, and .ifc files
- PDF drawings for each part
- Clear BOM for multiple parts
6 Reasons to Choose Totten Tubes for Tube Laser Cutting
- Precision: Laser tube cutting not only eliminates human error; it relieves you of having to pay top dollar for a highly experienced worker.
- Speed: Before tools like the Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 400 II and the BLM LT8, tubes had to be processed by hand. To achieve precision, workers had to cut very slowly. As a result, processing a tube could take hours.
- Totten Tubes is excited to offer in-house laser processing of mechanical and structural tubing and pipe.
- The Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 400 II and the BLM LT8 has reduced this time to mere minutes.
- Efficiency: Laser tube cutting services deliver ready-to-assemble, turnkey parts. We can laser cut parts with a tab and a slot so that you can snap them together and weld them, without having to build a jig and a fixture to hold them in place.
- Eliminate Deburring: The precision you get with laser tube cutting isn’t just about making cuts that meet print. Our laser tube cutting tool makes clean cuts, eliminating the need for deburring.
- Free Up Capital: We invested in the Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 400 II so you don’t have to.
- Totten Tubes’ laser tube cutting services frees up capital; instead of allocating capital toward bringing this technology in-house, you can put toward other important upgrades or expenses.
- Depth of Inventory: At other shops, you may have to wait if you need a size that they don’t keep in stock. Totten Tubes stocks round, square and rectangular steel tubing in a wide variety of sizes and lengths. We save you from having to wait or sourcing the material yourself. View our steel tube stock list here.
Combined with our well-known deep inventory of round, square and rectangular sizes and extensive logistical reach, Totten Tubes is uniquely poised to be the premier source of turnkey laser processing in the West.
Reduce Lead Times with Laser Tube Cutting Services
No matter how complex your product is, your number one goal is simple: to get there first. The six benefits mentioned above add up to one tremendous bonus: reduced lead times. If you’re aiming to get your product to market before the other guys, our laser tube cutting services can help you get there.
Additional Steel Tube Processing Services
A true turnkey part is one that makes little to no additional work for you to do. To that end, we offer several value-added services in addition to laser tube cutting such as:
Steel Tubing Supplier for Many Industries
Totten Tubes provides tube laser cutting services for a broad range of industries, including but not limited to:
- Aerospace ground support
- Aftermarket Automotive
- Commercial Construction
- Industrial Racking
- Industrial Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing
Stay Ahead of the Competition with our Tube Laser Cutting Services
To beat your competitors to market, you need to find the quickest route. Our laser cutting services aren’t a shortcut. They’re a superhighway. We’re a one-stop-shop for turnkey parts, and we use the very best technologies and partners to make that happen.
In the steel tube business for nearly 60 years, and with 5 locations and fast delivery along the west coast of north America, we’ll help you cross the finish line without sacrificing even the smallest measures of time or quality to get your job done. For more information about our steel tube inventory and tube laser cutting services, Contact Totten Tubes today or Request a quote.